[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]

The CIS Tax Rebate is a refund of tax to subcontractors in the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS). Unlike other sole traders, CIS workers pay tax at source – just like PAYE employees. This tax is deducted and paid to HMRC by their contractors – normally every month. So at the end of the year the tax paid could be too much and subcontractors should use the tax return to claim a tax refund.Being a self employed you need to file Tax Return to report your earnings for the period and claim any tax which you have overpaid during the year. These are some of allowable expenses we can claim for you:
  • Protective Clothing
  • Telephone – Mobile or Home
  • Postage/Stationary
  • Accountants’ fees
  • Motor Expenses
  • Small tools and consumables
  • Plant/Equipment – Purchase, Hire & Repair
  • Insurances, License, Repairs, Fuel
  • HP interest, Parking, AA/RAC membership
  • Other travel costs – train/taxi/bus fares
  • Accommodation – Hotel/ subsistence